luxury

December 20, 2010

LUX Travellers' Favourite Airports

LUXURY TRAVELLERS who get on and off planes frequently all have their own travelling rituals. I am one of those people who always checks the destination tag on my luggage before it disappears along the conveyor belt just to make sure my suitcase isn't heading for Hawaii while I'm bound for the Mandarin Oriental Bangkok. On a trip to Spain a few years ago my suitcase went on a grand tour of Europe, finally turning up three days later. It spent the rest of the trip chasing me, consistently arriving at various posadas (inns) just after I had departed. The bag obviously had a good time because when I finally got it back I found a coaster in there from a trendy nightclub in Cordoba that I hadn't been anywhere near. Read More


No comments: